VISA TAP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OPEN TO UK RESIDENTS (EXCLUDING NORTHERN IRELAND), AGED 18+ WHO HAVE NOT USED A VISA CARD ON ANDROID PAY OR GOOGLE PAY AND (A) MAKE A QUALIFYING PAYMENT (AS DEFINED IN MAIN TERMS) BEFORE 31 JANUARY 2019; AND (B) OPEN A BOX BY 31 JAN 2019. WIN PERIOD IS 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF ENROLMENT. EACH QUALIFYING PAYMENT DURING THE WIN PERIOD WILL ENTITLE EACH ELIGIBLE USER TO A BOX, WHICH CONTAINS EITHER AN INSTANT WIN GIFT OR AN ENTRY TO THE PRIZE DRAW. ONCE ENROLLED, ALL BOXES NEED TO BE OPENED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF ENROLLING. INSTANT WIN GIFTS MUST BE REDEEMED BY 1 APRIL 2019, AND MUST BE USED ON GOOGLE PLAY BY 31 DEC 2020. MAXIMUM 5 QUALIFYING PAYMENTS PER DAY. PRIZES LIMITED TO ONE PER PARTICIPANT. INSTANT WIN GIFTS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END THE PROMOTION EARLY. PROMOTION MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IF YOU ENTER CERTAIN OTHER GOOGLE PAY PROMOTIONS. VISA BILLING ADDRESS MUST BE IN UK (EXCLUDING NORTHERN IRELAND). SEE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. INTERNET ACCESS ON A COMPATIBLE DEVICE REQUIRED.
“PROMOTER”: GOOGLE COMMERCE LTD, 70 SIR JOHN ROGERSON’S QUAY, DUBLIN 2, IRELAND
- By entering this “Promotion”, you agree that you accept these terms and conditions (the "Terms"), and agree to the Promoter contacting you about the Promotion via email and app notifications. You can choose to opt-out of the Promotion at any time within the Google Pay app. If you do this you will not be able to participate in the Promotion and may forfeit any unclaimed Instant Win Gift/Prize (as defined below).
- Subject to the availability of Instant Win Gifts/Prizes, the enrolment period runs from 19:00 (UK time) on 29 November 2018 until 23:59 (UK time) on 31 January 2019
(the “Enrolment Period”).
- There may be more than one Google Pay promotion available for which you are eligible. If you choose to enter certain other promotions via the Google Pay app, you may no longer be able to enter this Promotion – so please select carefully.
- You must be aged 18 or over to be eligible for the Promotion.
- In order to be eligible for the Promotion, you must:
- hold a Card (as defined below); and
- have never used a Card to make a payment on Android Pay or Google Pay.
- You must be a resident of, and your Card must be registered to an address in, the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) in order to enter the Promotion.
- Only one Card per person may be used in connection with the Promotion. You can add more than one Card to the Google Pay app, however only the first Card added and activated will be eligible for the Promotion.
- If you make a Qualifying Payment (as defined below) during the Enrolment Period, you will be sent a box via the Google Pay app ("Box").
- You must open a Box by 31 January 2019 in order to be enrolled in the Promotion.
- "Qualifying Payments" mean payments made with a Card using Google Pay, which are made at least 30 seconds apart from each other and:
- at an in-store contactless payment terminal that accepts payments via Google Pay (see 'Where to Use' page here); or
- via a Transport for London ("TfL") reader. For payments made via a TfL reader, each reader tap constitutes a Qualifying Payment. Online payments do not constitute Qualifying Payments.
4. Win Period
- Once you have enrolled in the Promotion, your win period begins. Your win period is the period of 30 days after you enrol in the promotion, i.e. the date you open your first Box ("Win Period").
- Provided you have not opted out (or do not opt out) of the Promotion, each Qualifying Payment during your Win Period will result in a Box being sent to you.
- Provided you have enrolled in the Promotion, you must open each Box within your Win Period and follow the relevant instructions as, once your Win Period has expired, the relevant Box will be automatically deleted and you may forfeit any associated Instant Win Gifts or Entries.
- If you open a Box, you will receive a notification telling you if you have either:
- won an Instant Win Gift (and how you can claim it); or
- been awarded an entry into the Prize Draw ("Entry").
- There is a maximum of 5 Qualifying Payments per calendar day per participant. If you make more than 5 Qualifying Payments in a calendar day during your Win Period, you will only receive Boxes for your first 5 Qualifying Payments.
- For each Entry you receive, you may share the Promotion using the ‘Share for an entry’ button on the Google Pay app. For each share, you will receive an additional Entry. You may share each Box once. This is subject to a maximum of 5 shares per day during your Win Period.
- There is no skill involved in the Promotion and winners will be selected at random by a computer algorithm.
5. Instant Win Gifts and Prizes
- Instant Win Gifts: the following Instant Win Gifts will be available under the Promotion:
- up to 300,000 x £1 Google Play credits
- up to 300,000 x £2 Google Play credits
- up to 60,000 x £5 Google Play credits
- up to 34,000 x £10 Google Play credits
- up to 1,900 x £50 Google Play credits
- Prizes: up to 2,000 x Google Home Minis are available under the Prize Draw.
- The Instant Win Gifts and Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable, and non-refundable, and have no cash alternative.
- Whilst the Promoter has taken care to make a reasonable estimate of the likely user response to the Promotion and the number of Instant Win Gifts and Prizes to give away, it reserves the right to end the giveaway of Instant Win Gifts early if the user response is unexpectedly high and all Instant Win Gifts are won before 2 March 2019. The Promoter will send you a notification if it ends the Promotion early.
6. Delivery of, saving and claiming Instant Win Gifts
- If you have won an Instant Win Gift, you will receive a notification telling you which Instant Win Gift you have won.
- You must have or open a Google Play account in order to redeem your Instant Win Gift.
- You must redeem your Instant Win Gift by 1 April 2019.
- Redeeming your Instant Win Gift will add the amount to your Google Play account. You must use any Instant Win Gifts on Google Play by 31 Dec 2020, as any Instant Win Gifts won under the Promotion will expire after this date.
- Instant Win Gifts are subject to the Promotional Balance Terms and the Google Play Terms of Service.
7. Prize Draw
- The Prize Draw will take place on 4 March 2019.
- There is no skill involved in the Prize Draw and winners will be selected at random by a computer algorithm.
- Each participant may win a maximum of one Prize.
8. Delivery of and claiming Prizes
- If you have won a Prize, you will receive an email to your Google Pay registered email address. You can follow the instructions provided by email to redeem the Prize.
- Prize winners will receive a discount code which will entitle them to a Google Home Mini when redeemed at the Google Store. 100% discount will be applied at checkout.
- Prize discount codes are subject to the Google Store Hardware Discount T&Cs (see below).
9. Technical requirements
- You must have the latest version of Google Pay installed on an Android device running Lollipop 5.0+.
- You must have an NFC-enabled Android device to make Qualifying Payments at contactless in-store or Transport for London terminals.
- Google Pay is only compatible:
- with bank accounts from selected banks; and
- with selected Visa cards (each a "Card"): see “Supported cards” list
- Standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply.
- Internet access on a compatible device is required for Google Pay and Google Play.
10. Other important information
- The Promoter may (a) deem that a payment is not a Qualifying Payment; (b) stop you from participating in the Promotion or claiming any Instant Win Gift or Prize; (c) revoke any Instant Win Gifts or Prizes; (d) block you from participating in future promotional activities; and/or (e) suspend your account, in each case if it considers, in its reasonable opinion, that you are acting contrary to these Terms, the spirit of these Terms and/or that you are unfairly taking advantage of or are abusing the Promotion in any way.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your entry in the Promotion or from your enjoyment of an Instant Win Gift and/or Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, change or replace the Promotion (including the alteration of an Instant Win Gift and/or Prize) due to:
- any reason outside of its reasonable control; and/or
- the technical operation of the software (including the algorithm) for any reason operating in a way that is materially different to the purpose of the Promotion, including by generating more winners than the number of Instant Win Gifts and/or Prizes.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Google Store Hardware Discount T&Cs
- Promotional code is provided by Google Commerce Limited for use on Google Store only, and subject to the following terms. Promotional code expires at 23:59 (UK time) on 2 June 2019.
- Available only to UK (excl. NI) residents with shipping addresses in UK (excl. NI). Must be age 18 or older and a UK (excl. NI) resident to be eligible. User must have internet access and must have or add a form of payment at checkout, but may not be charged depending on shipping rates in your region. Promotional codes cannot be used with Guest Checkout, so you must be signed-in to your Google account to redeem the code.
- To redeem your promotional code, visit store.google.com, add the Google Home Mini to your cart, and enter the promotional code during checkout to receive 100% discount for purchase of a Google Home Mini on Google Store. 100% discount will be applied at checkout. Promotional code must be redeemed by 23:59 (UK time) on 2 June 2019 or it will expire. Promotional codes may be redeemed only on Google Store for eligible items as allowed by applicable laws. See additional Google Store Promotion Terms for more information.